- Read my latest article, “The Dark Side of the Hawaii’s Aquarium Trade,” in The Ecologist.
- I recently collaborated with photographer Silke Stuckenbrock and seabird ecologist Dr. Jennifer Lavers for an upcoming exhibition, “Unseen,” at Gallery Project in Ann Arbour and Detroit. My writing will accompany Silke’s photographs and Jennifer’s flesh-footed shearwater research. To learn more about the exhibition, click here.
- Read about Dr. Jennifer Lavers’ research on flesh-footed shearwaters and plastic pollution in my article, “Junk Food,” in Audubon Magazine. Also, check out my article about shearwater decline and ocean health in Earth Island Journal.
- In January, I went on a wonderful 4-day rainforest walk through the Tarkine wilderness with Tarkine Trails in Tasmania. Check our my article, “Into the Green,” in issue 141 (May/June) of Wild.
- I had the pleasure of writing a poem on a very special limited edition Cheeki bottle for the Two Hands Project and the Save Our Seabirds campaign. You can buy one on the Two Hands Project’s online store.
- My eco-memoir, “Leaping Aboard: Sea Shepherd Onshore Volunteer Work,” has been published in the recent book, Stories of the Great Turning.